Thursday, July 8, 2010

Testing 1...2...3

Trying to get a feel for this. Never done it before. I feel like I have so much to say but I'm not sure how to translate it from my brain into something other people will understand. I've really been liking Twitter these past couple of months and I'm slowly....very slowly trying to reach out to people. Doing this has never been comfortable for me, it's always hard work and I get tired really easily. Being like a rubber band I always snap back but when I snap back I usually break and it's always so very difficult to repair myself and get back out there again. I guess doing this.....blogging, will help me to express myself in a way, maybe I'll get to know myself a little better by allowing others to get to know me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel!! I'm excited you have a blog. I hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you are being able to use a blog as a vehicle to express yourself and reach out. I hope you keep posting... even though I am not one to speak, as I get a post out a few times a year on average. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and we did steal your bike. Not your baseball mitt though... I know we don't have that. We had every intention of returning the bikes, leaving them off the truck and bringing them over when we dropped off Kenny's truck. But someone put them on the moving truck and by the time I realized it... they were long packed in. Hopefully we can come visit in the near future and when we do we will bring the bikes with us! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete